Friday, November 02, 2007

Highlights

Highlights from the past week:
  • Splurging on some spa treatments (aromatherapy bath and a massage).
  • Hearing Rev. Dr. Brenda Salter McNeil preach at the IVCF Women's Staff Conference
  • Realizing that Elijah is vocalizing at least six to ten different words and phrases. Yay!
  • Dressing the kids up in their Halloween costumes.
  • Seeing the Serbian translation of Wanting to Be Her by Michelle Graham. I really like this book (I can only read the English version, but I'm sure the Serbian is good too).
  • Learning that a friend had her baby.
  • Having Josiah tell me, "Mom, I think its time for me to learn to take care of myself. Can you go inside?" while waiting for the bus (I went to our front steps and not all the way inside, but I was so proud of him).




Things to look foward to next week:
  • Stamping cards with a friend
  • Attending a publishing conference
  • Josiah's first report card
  • Al's birthday
  • Josiah's birthday



























No comments: