Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm Back

We're back from our trip to Hawaii. The transition from vacation back to "real" life is going well so far. I don't have a lot of time to write today, but here are a few quick things I learned on our cruise:

  1. Don't bring a "gentle exfoliating" facewash on a trip where you a likely to get sunburn.
  2. Shaving your legs in a tiny shower is even harder when you are at sea and the shower is swaying.
  3. Al is not able to view beautiful scenery without taking a photo. He took 826 photos during our 7 day cruise. By the end of the trip I was teasing him, "Look! Water! Quick, take a picture!" I woke up from a bad dream one night to a beautiful view of the full moon reflecting off the ocean. When Al stirred a bit I nudged him and told him to look out the window. He spent the next 15 minutes trying to capture the scene on camera.
  4. I love chocolate souffle. mmmm. I only had it once, but it was delicious!
Here are a few photos from our trip:






1 comment:

Cory Verner said...

Sounds fun!!! We've always wanted to go to Hawaii.